Trump Big Blog Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Trump Big Blog Forum
Trump Big Blog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Wooed By CNN

2 posters

Go down

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Wooed By CNN Empty Elisabeth Hasselbeck Wooed By CNN

Post  Stargold Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Amid all the buzz over her impending departure from “The View,” Elisabeth Hasselbeck is already being courted by other networks. We hear CNN honcho Jeff Zucker is interested in seeing her join his cable channel. A source told us, “They’re definitely interested.”

Although “The View” creator Barbara Walters denied on-air that Hasselback was on her way out, after news reports were leaked saying she’s being axed, Page Six revealed she’s being pushed out of the ABC daytime talk show as ratings sag and research shows her conservative views don’t sit well with some regular viewers. Hasselbeck’s agent didn’t get back to us, CNN had no comment.

The rumors surrounding Elisabeth Hasselbeck and her future on “The View” aren’t letting up.

She is being courted by CNN.

New CNN honcho Jeff Zucker was said to have been intrigued by the prospect of Hasselbeck’s alleged departure from “The View.”

“They’re definitely interested,” a source tells the New York Post.

Zucker is in the process of re-building the cable network and is recruiting fresh young talent, such as ABC News’ Jake Tapper and Chris Cuomo, so Hasselbeck, and her fiesty, conservative view points, would fit the bill.

Last edited by Stargold on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Stargold
Stargold
Admin

https://trumpbigblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Wooed By CNN Empty Re: Elisabeth Hasselbeck Wooed By CNN

Post  Stargold Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:09 pm

When Elizabeth was in the the View she said, “There was many a time that our opinions were not the same,” Hasselbeck says of her “View” castmates, who at various times over the years included Rosie O’Donnell, Star Jones, Joyce Behar, Sherri Shepherd and Barbara Walters. “But that’s OK. Many times, most of my dearest friends don’t agree with me, or I with them. And why should we have to? . . . If you think there were a lot of bad feelings at “The View,” you would be wrong.”

In any event, Hasselbeck adds, that’s all in her rear-view mirror. On Monday, she joined Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade on the 6-to-9 a.m. “Fox & Friends.”

A talk show, even an arguably consequential one (Hasselbeck and her co-hosts were named among Time’s 100 Most Influential People in the World and Forbes magazine’s 30 of the Most Influential Women in Media in 2009), is not the usual way to launch a career in news, especially on a top-rated program in cable news: “Fox & Friends “has a bigger audience than its competitors on CNN, MSNBC and HLN combined, and in several large markets — including Atlanta, Austin, Orlando and Jacksonville, Fla. — sometimes even beats “CBS This Morning.”

I like Fox & Friends so I'm glad to see Elizabeth as a co-anchor. I think she fits right in there. I like that she looks happy everytime I watch her on this show. She makes my day:)
Stargold
Stargold
Admin

https://trumpbigblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RickR Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:14 pm

I'm a fan of Elizabeth so I'm glad she joined Fox and Friends. Congratulation!
RickR
RickR
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum